Principles of the U of S Achievement Record
- The Achievement Record should be widely discussed and collaboratively used.
- The Achievement Record should support multiple purposes.
- To serve its varied purposes, the Achievement Record should be simple.
- Indicators ought to measure, as much as practical, the things that are meaningful or important to the organization.
- Initially, the University of Saskatchewan should focus on a practical initial set of indicators, leaving more elaborate development for later if needed.
We are working toward becoming an engaged university. Many of the indicators of our success require further development as part of our committment to quality and accountability.