||Percentage of favourable responses to questions from the Employee Opinion survey which relate to employee engagement. Favourable responses are identified as those in which the respondent selected “agree” or “strongly agree” with the statement. The following statements were included in the determination of this score.
- I feel I am recognized for a job well done.
- I have the chance to get a better job at the University based on my skills.
- I know what is expected of me at work.
- I have the materials, equipment, information and/or resources I need to do my work well.
- I get a real sense of achievement from my work.
- At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
- In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work.
- My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person.
- There is someone at work who encourages my development.
- My opinions seem to count.
- The purpose of the University and/or my work unit makes me feel my job is important.
- My co-workers are committed to doing quality work.
- I have a good friend or close colleague at work.
- In the last six months, someone at work has talked to me about my progress.
- This last year, I had opportunities at work to learn and grow.
- We respect and value individual and cultural differences.
- We are fair and forthright in our dealings.
- We cultivate an environment of collegiality and trust.
- I am aware of the goals and principles of the University’s diversity strategies.
- I feel the effect of a diverse workforce on the future of the University is: (measured as beneficial)