Term 2 lockers will be available for reservation and purchase on January 3rd.
The ASSU sells lockers to all students available in 3 locations:
- Tim’s lockers are located right next to the Tim Horton’s in the Arts Tunnel
- Hospital lockers are located down the arts hallway (to the right when leaving the ASSU office) on the 1st floor
- Commerce lockers are located down the hallway towards Edwards School of Business on the 2nd floor by the Arts and Science Academic Advising office
- $45 for T1: September 6th to January 1st
- $65 for full year: September 6th to September 1st next year
- $20 for T2 renewal
(The ASSU only accepts cash)
Terms and Agreements
The ASSU is not responsible for theft or missing items in any given locker. The use of lockers with regards to the contents inside the locker must conform to the policies of the college of Arts and Science. This entails that no locker may be used by a student for the storage of illegal or illicit substances. Locker contents must be removed by the designated date. If the locker is not cleared by the deadlines, the contents of the locker will become ASSU property. The ASSU does not do refunds for lockers. In the case the locker is broken, an exchange can be made. The lockers must also be returned in the same condition as they were found.