ICT builds strategic partnerships with groups across campus. It also builds strategic partnerships with external organizations.
- ICT and eMAP partnering to simplifying the process for the management and support of classroom technology
- ICT, the Library and the ULC partnering on the Learning Commons
- ICT, ULC, eMAP, CCDE and colleges collaborate in
delivering services to support teaching and learning. Recent examples include:
- the development of the Matterhorn lecture capture service
- the redevelopment of the U of S course tools
- Several colleges, eMAP, University Communications and other administrative units worked with ICT to select and implement both a webpage content management system and the SharePoint service
- ICT participated in several research projects and centres (e.g. Humanities and Fine Arts Digital Research Center, Spatial Initiative, Saskatchewan Research Data Centre (StatsCan) and WestGrid, Global Institute for Water Security, Alberta Synchrotron Institute)
- ICT Data Services collaborating with IPA and University Advancement to develop and manage an institutional set of metrics collectively referred to as the Achievement Record that is based on institutional data and definitions.
- ICT Data Services contributing to the development of a new institutional Transparent Activity-Based Budgeting System (TABBS) by assisting with the design of the model and initial work on provisioning institutional data and definitions that will be used within the model (part of the IP2 Financial Resources Commitment).