Thank you to all of the conference delegates who attended the CAREB-CAURA West 2010 Regional Conference hosted by the University of Saskatchewan. We are glad you could attend the conference and share your experiences.
As mentioned at the conference, presentations from most sessions are available below, in pdf format.
Thursday, November 25, 2010 Workshops
- Almost There? Effective Ways to Get it Done.
- Animal Euthanasia Practices and CCAC Guidelines
- Communicating TCPS II: Promising Practices for REBs
- TCPS II: Highlights of Anticipated Changes
Friday, November 26, 2010 Sessions
- Development of Research Metrics for Strategic and Operational Needs
- Effective University Industry Networking Events - Frank Nolan
- Federal Indirect Costs Program
- Farewell to the Human Subject - Heather A. Kitchin
- Fostering Industry Partnerships - Glen Schuler
- Institutional Impact of Research Agreements - Sandra Baptiste, Amanda Sawlor and Terry Summers
- Part 1 - Implementing an Effective Post Approval Monitoring Program - Ron Banks
- Part 2 - Laying the Groundwork for a Successful Post Approval Monitoring Program - Michael Baar
- Preparing for a CFI Outcomes Measurement Study - Martin Kirk
- Reflections of (Forty Years as) a University Veterinarian - Ernest Olfert
- Research Overhead: Approaches to Policy Development and Review - Jason Dyer, Stacey Hennings and Julie Stephens
- Research Facilitation Expertise: Industry, Health and Community
- The Three Rs - Encouraging and Supporting the Three Rs, Case Studies, and Overview of the CCAC Three Rs Microsite - Gilly Griffin
- Tri-Agency Monitoring Visits - Expectations and Outcomes- Ian Raskin
- What is Research?
Saturday, November 27, 2010 Sessions
- Administration of International Funding
- The New CFI Programming Architecture and Other News from CFI - Sharyn Szick
- Monitoring Compliance in Research: "The Essential Role of Senior Administrators"
- Research Information Systems
- Support Mechanisms for Researchers