- Early Bird Registration (excluding workshops on November 25th and including Friday evening social if you register by October 25, 2010): $200
- Conference Registration (excluding workshops on November 25th and including Friday evening social): $300
- Friday Only Registration (excluding evening social): $100
- Workshop Registration (Thursday, November 25, 2010): $50
- Friday Evening Social (partners welcome): $75
All registrants must pre-select their itinerary. Make sure to plan your way to success by mixing and matching the educational offerings to meet your specific needs. Pre-selecting the sessions you plan to attend provides you with confirmed seating in the sessions you select. You may switch your schedule preferences after registering, but seating will be subject to availability.
Registration is a two-part process. First print off the registration form, complete the form, and send it, with a cheque or money order, to:
Attn: Colleen McKay
CAREB/CAURA WEST 2010
1002 Pezer Cr.
Saskatoon, SK S7S 1K1
Please note - we do not accept credit cards.
Second, please select your November 25th workshops and concurrent sessions here .
A confirmation of your registration will be e-mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Registration Transfer Policy
If you have registered for the conference and are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to another member of your choice by November 20, 2010. Otherwise, a letter must be presented onsite. Transfers outside your organization require prior written approval by your immediate supervisor and may require an additional processing fee.
Should you need to cancel your conference registration, a letter must be sent to the Conference Coordinator requesting a refund. This letter must be received on or before November 19, 2010, to receive a refund, less a $100 administrative fee.
No refunds will be issued after November 20, 2010.