For Non-Degree Applications
- Check the Admission Requirements & Deadlines
- Contact the Department
- Complete Paper Application
- Submit Application
- Documents Required
For the minimum admission requirements set by the College of Graduate Studies see Admission Requirements.
Check your program’s website before you apply because:
- Some programs have higher or additional admission requirements;
- There are different application deadlines for different programs. The link to the program’s website is found on the program’s info page.
All non-degree applicants must complete a paper application form and submit transcripts and proof of English proficiency if required. But the application processing can vary between programs. Some departments ask you to identify the courses you wish to take before applying. Some departments require additional documentation. The contact information for the program is found on the program’s info page.
Complete the GSR 105: Application for Non-Degree Admission, which can be found on the forms page.
You will need to have ready:
- Your personal information including citizenship and social insurance number if applicable;
- Your educational history (including dates and grades from schools attended);
- A valid e-mail address.
Submit your completed application form to the department with your chosen program/classes. Addresses for all programs can be found here.
You must include a $75.00 non-refundable application fee. Payment must be in Canadian dollars and can be by either:
- Money order, certified cheque or bank draft, payable to the “College of Graduate Studies and Research, University of Saskatchewan”, or
- Visa or Mastercard credit card by completing a credit card payment form. The Credit Card Payment Form can be included with your application, faxed to 306-966-5756, or scanned as a pdf attachment and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to completing your online application, you must:
- Arrange for your official transcripts to be sent to the program by your past post-secondary institution(s). Addresses for all programs can be found here.
Copies of transcripts are not acceptable as final admission documents, unless they have also been verified and stamped by your issuing institution.
- Have your official English test results sent to program from the testing site. This is only for students who are not native English speakers. Check here to see if you will need to submit proof of English proficiency.