Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD)
ETD Word Template (MS 2000)
The following template is a generic document that has been configured to match the arrangement and the styles suggested by the College of Graduate Studies. You will notice that the instructions for using the template are included in the document.
The template has been packed in a zip file for download purposes. You will need a Zip program such as WinZip to unpack the zip file (click here to download an evaluation version of WinZip).
Installation Instructions for the ETD Word Template
- Create a new folder in "My Documents' on your local drive. Name the folder 'Word Template'.
- Download and save the ETDWordTemplate.zip file to the folder you just created.
- Open the 'Word Template' folder and double click on the ETDWordTemplate zip file.
- Unzip the contents of the .zip file to the 'Word Template' folder.
- Start MS Word 2000.
- Click on the File menu, and select open.
- Navigate to the 'Word Template' folder and select "Master" from the list of files.
- When the blue links appear, go to the 'View' menu and select 'Outline'.
- Press the button on the toolbar that looks like this: .
- Read the master document completely! These are your instructions on using the template.
Click below to download the zipped Word template file: