Interested applicants apply online to the Interdisciplinary Studies program. Once all documentation is received the application is forwarded to the Interdisciplinary Studies Committee. They will:
- Receive your application and make sure all supporting documents have been received and the application fee has been paid;
- Review your academic background and, where applicable, your English test results;
- Make a decision on recommending you for admission to the College of Graduate Studies and Research.
All graduate students are registered students in the College of Graduate Studies and Research (CGSR). The CGSR makes the final decision on admission. CGSR will:
- Review the recommendation submitted by the Interdisciplinary Studies Committee;
- Ensure all eligibility criteria have been met;
- Issue the formal letter of offer of admission.
For these reasons, the admission process for interdisciplinary graduate students is a two-level process.