UNDP Internship Program Call for Applications Now Open
The University of Saskatchewan has up to twenty potential United Nations Development Program (UNDP) internships available through the UCAN-UNDP partnership in the following locations:
- Europe (Tajikistan, Croatia, Montenegro, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Bratislava)
- Asia (Thailand, India, China, Bangladesh, Laos)
- Arab States (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Somalia)
- Africa (Madagascar, Botswana, Namibia)
- Latin America (Bolivia, Peru) – Spanish required
Internships are four months in length, and begin May 1, 2013. All enrolled graduate and law students with proficiency in English and at least one second language are eligible. Interested students must apply in the prescribed format no later than midnight, Wednesday, December 12, 2012. Further information regarding the application process, eligibility requirements, deadlines and funding opportunities can be found here.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.