The Consumer Services team has a wealth of knowledge, which is enhanced by the community and national networking associations. Members of our department are active in local planning and development initiatives on campus and in the city of Saskatoon. Located in the Varsity View neighbourhood, members of the Residence Services team are active members in the Varsity View community association and work with members on shared use projects for buildings and develop strategies to manage parking issues in high-traffic areas. Consumer Services managers and directors are also active in on-campus development initiatives such as the College Quarter Master Plan.
The following lists some of the off-campus Professional and Community Associations which members of the Consumer Services department are members of.
National and Regional Professional Associations
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- Campus Stores Canada
- National Association of College Stores
- Canadian Booksellers Association
- Board of Directors Campus Retail Canada
- Residence Life Professional Association
- Canadian Restaurant and Food Association
- Canadian College and University Food Services Association
- Canadian University and College Conference Officers Association
- Canadian Culinary Federation
- Canadian Parking Association