Aboriginal Equity Access Program
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements – a cumulative weighted average of 75% or greater in the two best 30 credit unit years and an overall average of no less than 70% in the required pre-dentistry courses.
- Applicants must achieve an acceptable rating on the interview and complete the Dental Aptitude Test (DAT).
- Applicants wishing to apply in this category should identify themselves on the application for admission.
- Applicants must provide proof of Aboriginal Ancestry by February 1st.
- Acceptable proof of Aboriginal ancestry is listed in the general university calendar under Aboriginal Applicants.