Aboriginal Equity Access Program
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements – a cumulative weighted average of 75% or greater in the two best 30 credit unit years and an overall average of no less than 70% in the required pre-dentistry courses.
- Applicants must achieve an acceptable rating on the interview and complete the Dental Aptitude Test (DAT).
- Applicants wishing to apply in this category must identify themselves on the application for admission.
- Applicants must provide proof of Aboriginal ancestry by December 1. Acceptable proofs of ancestry include a certified copy of:
- Indian Status or Treaty Card
- Métis Membership Card
- Nunavut Trust Service Card
- Inuit roll number