Canadian and International Applicants
- Applicants are required to complete courses equivalent to those listed (PDF).
- Equivalent course work will be evaluated upon submission of official transcripts.
- In addition to completing the requirements listed above, applicants should note that the language of instruction at the University of Saskatchewan is English.
- Applicants whose university-level courses were completed at an institution where the language of instruction and examination is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency.
- Non-Canadian applicants will need to obtain a Study Permit to study in Canada.