Foreign Trained Dentists
There is a separate category in which ONE first year space is reserved for a foreign trained dentist. Applicants in this stream will compete in a separate pool for this position.
- Applicants must have earned a dental degree from a recognized dental college other than Canada or the United States of America.
- Proof of degree and offical transcripts must be provided.
- Applicants must meet the Saskatchewan residency rules.
- If applicable, applicants must present satisfactory evidence of proficiency in English.
- Applicants must take the Dental Aptitude Test (DAT) administered by the Canadian Dental Association.
- Applicants must be interviewed at the University of Saskatchewan for the year in which admission is being sought.
- Applicants must provide a one-page biography (curriculum vita) on relevant dental experiences and other information that would be helpful to the Admissions Committee.