IMPORTANT NOTICE: The College of Dentistry has requested the approval of the University of Saskatchewan to change the qualifications for admission for the 2015-2016 admissions cycle as follows:
1. To require applicants to have completed three full time (30 credit unit) years of university level course work leading to an undergraduate level degree between September and April as a condition of admission.
2. To require a 6-credit human physiology course (PHSI 208.6 or it's equivalent) as a prerequisite for admission.
3. To require a Criminal Record Check as a condition of admission.
The results of this request will be posted to the website as soon as they are available. Applicants for the 2014-2015 admission cycle will not be affected by these changes.
There are five categories of applicants that may be admitted to the College of Dentistry.
- Saskatchewan Residents
- Canadian and International Applicants
- Aboriginal Equity Access Program
- Foreign Trained Dentists
- Special Case Category
There is no provision for accepting transfer students into the D.M.D. program.