IMPORTANT NOTICE: The College of Dentistry is considering requiring applicants to have completed a four-year undergraduate degree as a requirement for admission. Information on this requirement will be posted on the website as it becomes available.
The College of Dentistry accepts on-line applications only. The on-line application is available August 1 – December 1 each year. You may access the on-line application at:
University of Saskatchewan Students
- Login to PAWS and select the ‘Academics’ tab
- Select the ‘Admissions’ link in the Admissions Channel
- Choose ‘College of Dentistry’ in the application type list
Non-University of Saskatchewan Students
- If you have previously applied, enter your Login ID and PIN and click Login
- Otherwise, follow the First time user account creation instructions
If you find that you omitted information after submitting your on-line application, please DO NOT submit another on-line application. Multiple submissions may result in processing delays for your file. Submit your changes to email@example.com.