The College of Dentistry has requested the approval of the University of
Saskatchewan to change the qualifications for admission to require
to have completed three full time (30 credit unit) years of university
course work towards a degree program between September and April prior
to admission effective for the 2015-2016 admission cycle. The results
of this request will be posted to the
website as soon as they are available.
Applicants for the 2014-2015 admission cycle will not be affected by this change.
- Application Deadline: January 15th
- Documents Deadline: February 1st
- Interviews: Saturday, April 6th
The College of Dentistry accepts online applications only. Access the online application from AUGUST 1st to JANUARY 15th:
- Log-in to PAWS and click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Admissions link within the Admission channel
- Choose College of Dentistry from the Application Type drop menu and click Continue
- If you have previously applied, enter your Login ID and PIN and click Login
- Otherwise, follow the first time user account creation instructions
If you find that you omitted information after submitting your on-line application, please DO NOT submit another on-line application. Multiple submissions may result in processing delays for your file. Submit your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.