IMPORTANT NOTICE: On April 26, 2014, the University of Saskatchewan approved the following changes to the qualifications for admission to the College of Dentistry effective the 2015-2016 admissions cycle:
1. To require applicants to have completed three full time (30 credit unit) years of university level course work leading to an undergraduate level degree between September and April as a condition of admission.
2. To require a 6-credit human physiology course (PHSI 208.6 or it's equivalent) as a prerequisite for admission.
3. To require a Criminal Record Check as a condition of admission.
Applicants for the 2014-2015 admission cycle will not be affected by these changes.
- Application Deadline: January 15th
- Documents Deadline: February 1st
- Interviews: Saturday, April 6th
The College of Dentistry accepts online applications only. Access the online application from AUGUST 1st to JANUARY 15th:
- Log-in to PAWS and click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Admissions link within the Admission channel
- Choose College of Dentistry from the Application Type drop menu and click Continue
- If you have previously applied, enter your Login ID and PIN and click Login
- Otherwise, follow the first time user account creation instructions
If you find that you omitted information after submitting your on-line application, please DO NOT submit another on-line application. Multiple submissions may result in processing delays for your file. Submit your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.