Dental Aptitude Test
15% Overall Weighting
- All applicants must take the Dental Aptitude Test (DAT) administered by the Canadian Dental Association. The test is conducted each year by a number of universities across Canada, including the University of Saskatchewan.
- The test can be written on two occasions, November 2, 2013 and February 22, 2014. The deadline dates for DAT applications are September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014, respectively. Candidates may write the test on either date. The results will be accepted for both dates.
- For further information or to apply for the DAT, contact the CDA at (613)523-1770, fax: (613)523-7489, e-mail: email@example.com or through their website www.cda-adc.ca/dat.
- DAT results older than three years are not accepted for admission purposes (no older than February 2011 for this application cycle). If an applicant has taken more than one DAT within this time period, the best overall DAT score will be used as the final score.
The applicable scores from the DAT will be those earned on:
- Reading Comprehension (1/3)
- Academic Average (1/3)
- Perceptual Ability (1/3)