Referral Process & Forms
Information for Parents/Caregivers to Psychoeducational Assessment
- All referrals will be reviewed by our team of professionals in CAIRS.
- Care will be taken to ensure client confidentiality is maintained throughout the entire referral and assessment process.
- Referrals will prioritized based on need and relative urgency of each set of circumstances.
- Individuals will be contacted within a two week period following the receipt of their completed referral form.
- If the referral fits within our scope of practice, individuals will be contacted and an appointment scheduled.
- In some instances, a decision may be made to not proceed with an assessment through CAIRS. The individual initiating the referral will be contacted to ensure the reasons for this decision are communicated.
- If the referral form does not fit within our scope of practice, an appropriate referral will be made.
Psychoeducational Assessment Referral Form