2012 Participant Comments
The following comments were selected as representative of participant response to a request as part of SPSC 2012 Evaluation to provide a closing Additional Comment about the program.
- I thought the 3 cornerstones of Instructional Leadership were a great way to divide the conference. It made me realize the importance of all three.
- I have heard many times what a valuable PD opportunity the SPSC is, but not until I attended did I realize its magnitude. I will be back!
- Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! It rejuvenated my passion for education.
- Loved It! Great learning experiences made many new and knowledgeable contacts.
- Fabulous – the best PD that I have ever experienced!
- I have a clearer vision of my role as a school-based administrator.
- Thank you for this opportunity! I’m proud to be a SK teacher experiencing such collegiality and quality professional development! It’s clear that students ARE the center of SK Education!
- Very well done. I feel better prepared to go into a new administrator position in the fall. Invaluable information for any current or prospective administrators. Awesome!
- I have never learned so much in such a short period of time. What an informative, helpful, and practical course for both current and prospective administrators.
- It was highly recommended and I see why!!! I have many pieces I will take back to my school. I will definitely come again!
- Great learning and networking opportunities right here in Saskatchewan. Unreal experience to be a part of without leaving the province.
- This week was a fantastic experience! I feel more confident going into my first admin position than I felt before this week. There is still so much more for me to learn; however, the Principals’ Short Course has given me a foundation on which to build. Thank you for that!
- Very well organized – I learned so much and was able to reflect on my own practice and make some plans that can be implemented right away in the fall.
- I found SPSC to be very overwhelming – but in a good way – as there is an abundance of useful and practical information. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It has made me want to pursue more information regarding some of the topics.
- Thank you for helping me realize and understand more about the role during my “aspiring administrator” quest. This conference has helped to define instructional leadership and develop my vision for administration.