2011 Academic Awards
The 2011 College of Education Academic Awards Ceremony took place on January 28, 2012 at the Commonwealth Ballroom, Hilton Garden Inn, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Congratulations to the following ITEP Students recognized at the Awards Ceremony:
- Lois and Art Rein Bursary in Education - awarded annually to first year education students.
- University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association Entrance Scholarship - awarded annually to students entering University of Saskatchewan.
- Edward Wolstein Memorial Bursary – awarded to student of Canadian Aboriginal descent pursuing studies in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Saskatchewan.
- University of Saskatchewan Access Bursary - awarded annually to continuing students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Art Education Collective Book Prize – awarded annually to students graduating from the B.Ed. program with the highest grades in EART 303 and EART 331.
- Chase Memorial Scholarship – awarded annually to students of North American Indian descent.
- Gordon McCormack Memorial Scholarship for Native Students – awarded to third-year student in the Indian Teacher Education Program in memory of Mr. and Mrs. A.J. McCormack and their sons Sandy and Gordon.
- Saskatchewan Teachers’ College (Saskatoon) Scholarship – awarded annually to a student who has completed the first year of a Sequential Elementary/Middle Years program and to a student who has
completed the third year of a four-year Concurrent Elementary/Middle Years Program based on academic achievement.
- University of Saskatchewan Administrative and Supervisory Personnel Association Scholarship (ASPA) – awarded to an undergraduate student who is a son or daughter to an ASPA member based on academic achievement.
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarship – awarded annually to continuing students.
- University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarship – awarded annually to students in all undergraduate colleges.
- Aurora Award – Awarded to students graduating from the Indian Teacher Education Program on the basis of academic performance and professional attributes.
- Eva Safian Memorial Scholarship – awarded annually to a graduating student who is pursuing graduate studies in the field of studies in which they were engaged in the year of their graduation. Selection will be based on academic achievement and good character.
- Evelyn Gourlay-Radler Indian Teacher Education Program Achievement Scholarship – awarded annually to an ITEP student who is graduated with a B.Ed. from the spring or preceding fall convocation and based on academic achievement.
DEAN'S HONOUR ROLL