Information Technology Support Specialist
- Technology Advisory and Communications Team (TACT) Member
- provides IT support to Education faculty and staff
- responsible for maintaining and updating the computers in the labs
- assists with the setup of faculty/staff workstations
- provides recommendations for new hardware and software purchases.
The Technology Advisory and Communications Team (TACT) is an integral part of the College of Education at The University of Saskatchewan. TACT evaluates and supports the use of educational technologies to enhance learning and teaching for all members of our faculty, staff and students. We offer consulation in the use of traditional and emerging technologies specifically relevant to educational issues. TACT also provides a broad range of consulting services and technology advice for teaching, research, and administrative innovations within the College of Education.