Technology Systems Coordinator
- Technology Advisory and Communications Team (TACT) Member
- plans the ongoing renewal of computer facilities, staff computing, printers and servers
- provides support and recommendations for faculty computing
- represents the college on campus user groups
- does some programming for special needs
- supervises a half time assistant
- shares in the maintenance, planning and booking of media carts and laptop computers.
The Technology Advisory and Communications Team (TACT) is an integral part of the College of Education at The University of Saskatchewan. TACT evaluates and supports the use of educational technologies to enhance learning and teaching for all members of our faculty, staff and students. We offer consulation in the use of traditional and emerging technologies specifically relevant to educational issues. TACT also provides a broad range of consulting services and technology advice for teaching, research, and administrative innovations within the College of Education.