Cohort Schedules for 2013-14
Reminder: Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- All teacher candidates, regardless of the year of study you are presently in, must submit a current Criminal Record Check (CRC).
- A current CRC must be dated within three months of the start date of the field experience(s) and include a vulnerable sector check.
- We suggest you make two copies of the original as you may be asked to submit more than one CRC per term.
- The CRC should be given to your Cohort Coordinator (preferably, in an envelope with your name visible on the outside) when you come for Orientation. If you are unable to produce a CRC at the Orientation you can drop it off at the Programs office no later than September 5, 2013.
- Please note: a CRC is a requirement for every school division with whom we are partnered. If you do not submit a CRC you cannot be considered for any field experience placement, which includes those that may be directly related to your coursework.
- Information about CRC's may be found our website.
- If you have a criminal record please contact Michelle Prytula, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Studies, Research and Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.