Selu provides Consultative Services to School Boards, First Nations Education Authorities and Other Organizations
SELU provides a wide variety of consultative services, generally culminating in a report with recommendations. The following are only a few examples of the areas in which SELU has provided services:
- School effectiveness
- School division effectiveness
- School sustainability/consolidation
- Director of Education assessment
- School Board Assessment
- Strategic planning
- Review of school programs
- Amalgamation of school divisions
- Advice on educational issues
We can provide consultative services in many additional areas. Over the past five years. SELU has provided such services to more than 50 school boards, First Nations education authorities and other organizations.
Every project is approached as a completely new activity, with project objectives and intended outcomes agreed to by the client and SELU.