Education Learning Communities
- discover their passion for teaching and learning
- make connections with classmates and future colleagues
- study and discuss ideas together
- collaborate to develop academic, personal, and professional skills
Sign-up for Learning Communities is Now Closed
All direct entry Education students are expected to sign up for an Education Learning Community in 2016-2017.
- Year 1: Choose a schedule for each academic term (Fall and Winter) that links two classes with an Education Learning Community hour.
- Year 2: Choose a schedule for each academic term (Fall and Winter) that links one class with an Education Learning Community hour.
The Learning Community Hours are led by upper-year Education Student Peer Mentors who are trained to help new students become successful in University classes and University life.
All courses linked to Education Learning Communities fulfill degree requirements in the Bachelor of Education 4 year program.
For more information contact
Education Programs Office
Phone: (306) 966 - 7654