Become an Education Peer Mentor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Peer Mentor in the College of Education! By leading a learning community, you will expand your leadership experiences by:
- Connecting with first and second year Education students
- Expanding your skills as a facilitator/teacher
- Gaining valuable experiences for your resume
- Networking with teachers, faculty, alumni and student leaders
- Receiving recognition of your services, including an item on you Co-Curricular Record and an honorarium
*A limited number of peer mentor positions are available.