- Computer Training and Support for Students
- 4 Instructors - IT4U takes bookings during the school year. Please contact us if you would like an in-class presentation or a workshop for your students.
- Lynda Dot Com - All faculty, staff and students have free access to lynda.com, an online training resource containing thousands of videos.
Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- online information about Accounts and Passwords, Services and Support, Hardware and Software, Guides and Resources
- Help Desk - IT Support on Campus
The Learning Commons
- The Learning Commons is a place for learning, research, intellectual discussions, technology and access to academic resources and support.
Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching Effectiveness
- The Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching Effectivness, in collaboration with other units and individuals, offers programs, services, and resources to encourage, enhance, and support teachers, teaching, and the scholarship of teaching and learning at the University of Saskatchewan.