University of Saskatchewan

Financial Services (FS)

Regulatory Requirements & Approvals

This section provides information about legislation that may affect the purchase of the goods and/or services, as well as a list of the university departments that may need to be consulted.


Information for Non-Resident Service Providers

Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)

Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada

Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) - customs

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) - tax

VersionsDocument NameHelp
Non-Consumptive Alcohol - Inventory Control Sheet  
Non-Resident Withholding Tax (NRWT)  

Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)

Customs - see Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)

Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT)

Health Canada

Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)

Tax - see Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)

Transport Canada - dangerous goods

Funding Agencies



OnlinePrintDocument Name
Electrical Equipment Certification Information
Electrical Equipment Certification Form

Information for Non-Resident Service Providers

Saskatchewan Finance - tax

Saskatchewan Justice and Attorney General

Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority - alcohol

Saskatchewan Waste Electronic Equipment Program (SWEEP)

United States

Food & Drug Administration (FDA)

VersionsDocument NameHelp
    FDA Prior Notice Data Form Instructions  
    FDA Prior Notice Data Form  

Census Bureau

Customs and Border Protection