University of Saskatchewan

Financial Services (FS)

Student Taxation

There are many tax issues that students of the University of Saskatchewan may deal with.  It is important that units do not provide tax advice to students.  Students should be referred to their own tax advisor or the Canada Revenue Agency.

CRA has a website dedicated to student taxation issues at:

Also, further information can be found in Chapter 11 of the CAUBO Income Tax Guide.