University of Saskatchewan

Financial Services (FS)

Paying Employees (Payroll)

The purpose of this topic page is to provide faculty and staff with access to Payroll to assist in the hiring of employees and paying scholarship/honourariums.

All University Colleges, Departments, and Research Units (Chart 1 CFOAPA's) should be using forms from the HRD website located at:

Note: EJS cutoff dates are now listed on the home screen in AboutUS once you log in.  If you do not have access to AboutUS, you can find out the cutoff dates by contacting ConnectionPoint at or 966-2000.

Key Documents

NOTE: For changes to name, contact information, mailing address, telephone numbers, emergency contacts and email alias, log in to and in the dropdown box under your name in the upper right corner, select “My contact information.”

Personal tax credit returns (TD1 and TD1SK) can be found in Knowledgebase.  Questions can be directed to ConnectionPoint.

VersionsDocument NameHelp
Employee Direct Deposit
Reimbursement - Tuition Spending Account  
Vacation Adjustment Form  

AboutUS Journal Vouchers

AboutUS Journal Vouchers are used to facilitate the transfer of residual salary and benefits balances between UniFi funds. In order to initiate an AboutUS Journal Voucher, please use the eForm for "Move Transaction (Journal Voucher)" in the Admin Services/ConnectionPoint channel of PAWS.

Paymaster Clients

Please note: The Paymaster Hourly Payments, Monthly Salaried Payments, and Separation, Leaves forms are for the use of Paymaster clients only (Chart 2 CFOAPA's).

OnlinePrintDocument Name
Paymaster Hourly Payments
Paymaster Monthly Salaried Payments
Paymaster Separation, Leaves