Apr 06, 2010
2010 - 2011 Standing Order Requisition Procedures
Requisitions for 2010-2011 Standing Orders are now available for processing in UniFi Plus. Please review and complete prior to 4:30 p.m. April 16th.
Completing a Standing Order Requisition
To renew a particular Standing Order for the 2010-2011 fiscal year, the process for doing this is as follows:
- Sign-in to UniFi Plus.
- Enter FPAREQN in Go To box, then hit TAB key.
- Enter your current year Standing Order number as the Requisition number using an alpha "X" instead of a "P". For example, Standing Order number P1001600 must be entered as Requisition number X1001600; then perform a Next Block function.
- Check Dates on Requisition. The Order Date and Transaction Date should default to 01-MAY-2010 and the Delivery Date to 30-APR-2011. If they do not, then please edit them to read:
- Order Date and Transaction Date: 01-MAY-2010 *VERY IMPORTANT*
- Delivery Date: 30-APR-2011
- Enter "Standing Order" in the Comments field.
- To add any document text, go to Options (at the top of the screen), select Document Text and perform a Next Block function. Please do not remove any of the notes that you may see in this area.
- Review the requisition to ensure the following information is correct:
- Requestor and Organization code.
- Ship to information and Attention to information.
- Vendor information.
- Item description.
- U/M (Unit of Measure) field shows as EA.
- Quantity field shows as 1.
- *VERY IMPORTANT* The Unit Price (Annual Encumbrance) field must reflect the estimated total annual spending. Please note that if there was a CFOAPAL change during the last year, the amount on the Requisition is not accurate as it only indicates the balance of the estimated total annual spending from the time the CFOAPAL was changed. To change the amount TAB to UNIT PRICE field and enter the new amount, then TAB to let amounts recalculate.
- CFOAPAL - Please ensure that the CFOAPAL is correct. Making changes to the CFOAPAL throughout the year causes system problems and difficulties in processing payments.
- If everything has been finalized then perform a Next Block function, and click on Complete to finalize the requisition.
- Purchasing Services will process all Standing Order Requisitions over the next two weeks so you will be able to order goods by May 1. To find out what new Standing Order number has been assigned, go to FOIDOCH, enter your old year Standing Order number with an alpha "X" as the Requisition number (e.g. X1001600) and perform a Next Block function. The new Standing Order number will now appear in the Purchase Order field.
Cancelling a Standing Order Requisition
If you do not require a particular Standing Order for the 2010-2011 fiscal year, then you will need to cancel the Requisition. The process for doing this is as follows:
- Sign-in to UniFi Plus.
- Go to FPAREQN.
- Enter your current year Standing Order number as the Requisition number using an alpha "X" instead of a "P". For example, Standing Order number P1001600 must be entered as Requisition number X1001600.
- Perform a Next Block function.
- Go to Record (at the top of the screen) and select Remove.
- Repeat step number 5 once more.
- The cancellation process is now complete.
Please contact UniFi Support at 8783 if you require any assistance completing the on-line forms.
If you have any questions about the information you are entering in the Requisition itself, please contact Purchasing Services at 6704.