Apr 11, 2013
2013/14 Approved Exception Standing Order Requisition Procedures
for 2013-2014 approved
exception Standing Orders are now available for processing in UniFi Plus. Please complete prior to 4:30 p.m.
on April 15th.
a Standing Order Requisition
The process to renew a particular approved exception Standing Order for
the 2013-2014 fiscal year is as follows:
- Log into PAWS and sign in to UniFi Plus (PAWS>
Admin Services> Financial Services channel> UniFi Plus).
- In UniFi plus, enter FPAREQN in the Go
To field and hit <Tab>.
- Enter your current year Standing Order number
as the Requisition number using an alpha “X” instead of a “P”. For example, Standing Order number P1001600
must be entered as Requisition number X1001600; then perform a Next Block function (Block> Next or
- The Order
Date and Transaction
Date should default to 01-MAY-2013 and the Delivery Date to 30-APR-2014.
- Enter "Standing Order" in the Comments field.
- To add any document text, go to Options
(at the top of the screen), select Document Text and perform a Next
Block function to enter additional information relating to this requisition. Please do not remove any of the notes you may
see in this area. When completed, save
your changes and exit out of Document Text to return to your requisition form.
- Use the Next Block function to move between
the tabs for Requestor/ Delivery Information, Vendor Information, Commodity /
Accounting and Balancing / Completion. Please
ensure the following information is correct:
a. Requestor and Organization code.
b. Ship to information and Attention to
c. Vendor information.
d. Item description.
e. U/M (Unit of Measure) field shows as EA.
f. Quantity field shows as 1.
g. Unit Price
– VERY IMPORTANT (Annual Encumbrance) field must reflect the estimated total annual spending. Please note that if there was a CFOAPAL
change during the last year, the amount on the Requisition is not accurate as
it only indicates the balance of the estimated total annual spending from the
time the CFOAPAL was changed.
h. CFOAPAL – Please
ensure that the Year field is 14 in the CFOAPAL field and that the
CFOAPAL entered is correct. Making
changes to the CFOAPAL throughout the year causes system problems and
difficulties in processing payments.
- Once all
information has been finalized then perform a final Next Block function to
get to the Balancing / Completion tab.
- Click on the Complete button
to finalize the Requisition. A Standing
Order number will be issued once your Requisition is approved by Purchasing
- To find out the new Standing Order number
once your Requisition has been approved by Purchasing Services, FSD (see “How
to Find Your Standing Order Number” section below).
- Purchasing Services, FSD will process all
Standing Order Requisitions over the next two weeks so you will be able to
order goods by May 1.
Cancelling a Standing Order Requisition
If you do not require a particular Standing Order for the
2013-2014 fiscal year, then you will need to cancel the
Requisition. The process for doing this
is as follows:
- Log into PAWS and then UniFi
- In the Go To field in UniFi Plus, type in FPAREQN <Tab>.
- Enter your current year Standing
Order number as the Requisition number using an alpha “X” instead of a
“P”. For example, Standing Order number
P1001600 must be entered as Requisition number X1001600.
- Perform a Next Block function.
- Go to Record (at the top of the screen) and select Remove.
step number 5 once more.
cancellation process is now complete.
How to Find Your Standing Order Number
Once your Requisition is approved by Purchasing Services, FSD, a
Standing Order number will be issued. The
new Standing Order number will be assigned between April 16 and
April 30. To find the
Standing Order number that has been assigned for your Requisition:
- Log into PAWS and then UniFi
- In the Go To field in UniFi Plus, type in FOIDOCH <Tab>.
- In the Document Type field enter REQ
- In the Document Code field enter the Requisition
number that you have renewed (e.g. X100600),
and perform a Next Block function (Block> Next or Ctrl+Page Down).
- The Standing Order number will
now appear in the Purchase Order field. To
query another Requisition, hit the Rollback
icon and repeat from Step 3.
more information contact: