Concur Travel and Expense User Information
Access My Concur: http://paws.usask.ca/go/concur
The online Concur travel and expense system allows you to:
- complete and submit online travel requests (previously the Authority to Travel form)
- book flights, hotels and car rentals
- complete and submit travel expense reports (previously the Travel Claim form)
- complete and submit all other employee expense reimbursements
Concur Training and Support
If you require training on how to use Concur, sign up for training today by logging on to the Training Services website then searching courses for ‘FSD Training – Introduction to Concur Travel and Expense’. This site will be updated as additional sessions are added.
The following step-by-step guides will take you through particular procedures in My Concur.
Action Buttons and Icons
Act as a Delegate in Concur
Create a Travel Request
Online Booking Tool
Create an Expense Report (for all reimbursements)
Review and Approve Concur documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Concur Guest/Student Profile Request Form - also available is a help page for completing the form.
Quick links to chapters in the video (will open in a new window):
Continue to refer to the university’s travel guidelines for complete information regarding work-related travel.
The following changes have been made to the guidelines with the implementation of Concur:
- Travelers are no longer required to claim the lesser of actual meal costs up to the allowable travel allowance. Simply claim the full travel allowance for relevant meals.
- Travel allowance rates for 90 countries have been loaded into Concur from the National Joint Council (NJC) website. If the country you have travelled to is not loaded, continue to use the NJC rates. (Travel Directive, Appendix D - Allowances - Module 4)
- The university will be using one standard mileage rate for all personal vehicle use, still updated on an annual basis each July 1.
Preferred Travel Provider
For UNIGLOBE's assistance with travel reservations, call:
(306) 500-7525 (Saskatoon)
Concur users should continue to refer to the procedure information for non-travel employee reimbursements (for example, Accountable Professional Expense Fund (APEF), hospitality, etc.), but can disregard the forms found at this link.
For more information:
Assistance with My Concur navigation
Procedure or guideline questions