Guidelines & Procedures
Non Student Accounts Receivable Invoice
- Customize invoice with your Department Name and Telephone Contact Information
- Enter the Client name and address
- Include the Invoice Number
- Service units need to prepare a journal voucher to debit the client's CFOAPAL and credit the unit's revenue CFOAPAL (before
taxes) and credit the applicable tax CFOAPALs.
GST CFOAPAL: 1-100052-unit's organization #-20101-unit's program #
PST CFOAPAL: 1-100134-unit's organization #-20103-unit's program #
- For AR clients code the CFOAPAL is as follows:
- Chart: 1
- Fund: Client's fund number
- Organization: 9000
- Account: Any 7xxxx account code
- Program: 1000
- A JS1 or JV1 journal type must be used.
- For Chart 2 clients use the client provided CFOAPAL information, ensuring that the JV is a JS4 or JV4 journal type.
- Use the journal voucher number as your invoice number
- Include the Customer Number
- Requests for new client funds should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with client
name, mailing address, phone, fax and contact name.
- For AR clients use the Client's Fund number
- For Chart 2 clients include the full CFOAPAL
- Provide the Invoice Date
- Enter the details of the invoice and the appropriate amounts. Ensure all appropriate taxes are included.
Any questions concerning this process should be directed to Accounts Receivable
(email@example.com) at 4625.
|NSAR Invoice Template||