This workshop is full. You may either register now and be placed on a waiting list, or register for the December ISW, from the 8th-10th.
Would you appreciate the opportunity to enhance your teaching skills, strategies, based on theory and practice, before classes start?
The GMCTE is offering a short professional development program to support new instructors. The three-day workshop is implemented internationally, and is known as the “Instructional Skills Workshop.” Your participation in the interactive workshop will facilitate:
- familiarization with essential teaching theory and practices
- development of feedback skills
- approaches to writing learning objectives and lesson plans
- skills and confidence in implementing the aforementioned by teaching three mini-lessons, and receiving invaluable feedback from peers and the facilitators
- skills for critical self-reflection
- establishing supportive relationships with peers
We encourage you to take advantage of this practical opportunity, and to register as soon as possible: spaces are limited. For more information, visit the Instructional Skills Workshop page.