- August 31
- The successful proposal will be announced the end of September.
The proposal should be no more than 5 pages in length and should include:
- a description of the proposed activity, practice or innovation,
- an explanation of the level of faculty / staff involvement (be specific, use names),
- a description of the expected impact on students or the student experience, and
- a proposed budget for the use of the grant, including an indication of any in kind or other funding received for the initiative.
Please submit proposals to the Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching Effectiveness, Room 50 Murray Building. If you have questions about the Project Grant, please contact the GMCTE.
Terms of Reference:
This is an annual project grant to be awarded to a University of Saskatchewan Department or non-departmentalized College, or a collaboration between academic units, to undertake some innovation in collaborative teaching and learning. Proposals for the project grant will demonstrate:
- strong commitment by the department to teaching and learning,
- a plan for implementation of some innovative practice in teaching or learning,
- planned involvement of collaborative team of faculty members in the innovation, and
- an expected positive impact on student learning or the student learning experience.
One team will be selected to receive this project grant each year. The project grant recipient will be selected by a sub-committee of the Gwenna Moss Centre’s Advisory Board. The value of the project grant is $10,000 and will be transferred from the GMCTE to the lead department’s operating fund.