- February 1 (for submitting nominations to the colleges)
- February 15 (for colleges to forward their nominee to the GMCTE)
- Nominators: Students, alumni, faculty, departments, or colleges are eligible to nominate a candidate.
- Nominations and supporting materials: limited to 15 pages.
- Normally, a nomination would include a two-page letter of nomination plus a three-page abbreviated CV, a statement of teaching philosophy, three to five letters of support—at least three of which should be from peers (faculty, colleagues, instructors or department heads)—and a summary of student evaluations (commentary or data, such as SEEQ profiles).
- Additional materials: may be submitted as an appendix for consultation by interested members of the selection committee.
About the Awards
The Provost’s College Awards for Outstanding Teaching annually recognize an outstanding teacher in each College at the University of Saskatchewan.
Eligibility and Selection
The awards will be presented to individuals who demonstrate (click to expand):