- August 31
- The successful application will be announced at the end of September.
The application should be no more than 5 pages in length and should include:
- a brief description of the activity, practice or innovation,
- an explanation of the level of faculty / staff involvement (be specific, use names), and
- a description of the impact on students or the student experience (provide evidence / brief testimonials).
Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF attachment with "Provost's Prize proposal - Team Lead's name" in the subject line. If you have any questions about the Provost's Prize, please contact email@example.com.
Terms of Reference:
This is an annual prize to be awarded to a University of Saskatchewan Department, non-departmentalized College, or interdisciplinary team for group innovation in teaching and learning. The department selected to receive the prize will have demonstrated:
- strong commitment to teaching and learning
- successful implementation of some innovative practice in teaching or learning
- involvement by a significant number of the department’s (College's/interdisciplinary team's) faculty members in the innovation
- a positive impact on student learning or the student learning experience
The winning proposal will be selected by a sub-committee of the Gwenna Moss Centre's Advisory Board, and will receive a grant of $5000 to help support the innovative practice (including perhaps further research and evaluation of the initiative).