| v.2.3|| |
- Let's Hear It for Internet Plagiarism
- The English Department's (Anti) Plagiarism Road Show
- Integrity and Teaching Evaluations
- Effective Library Assignments
- Teaching & Learning - Research & Scholarship: A Summary of the May Symposium
- Unabridged: Reflections from Award-Winning Teachers [Dr. Silke Falkner]
| v.2.2|| |
- Promoting Student-Centred Learning Environments
- Unabridged: Reflections from Award-Winning Teachers [Dr. Sheila Rutledge Harding]
- Some Reflections on Scholarly Teaching
| v.2.1|| |
- University Without Walls: Distance and Distributed Learning
- Distance Education Makes My Dream a Reality
- The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Instructor
- Teaching, Technology and Learning in the Distance Library
| v.1.4|| |
- Promoting Active Learning Through Self-Assessment
- Student Expectations: Set the Tone
- Riting the Writing: David Solway and Essential Reading
- The Role of Emotion in Learning
- Experiential Learning and Faculty Mentors
- Computer-Mediated Teaching and the Human Face of Learning: Essential Tensions or Contradictions?
| v. 1.3|| |
- Why Do Students Cheat and What Can Teachers Do?
- How Can Teachers Prevent Plagiarism?
- Anti-Plagiarism Tips From the Author of "The Plagiarism Handbook"?
- The Risk of Integrity: An Ethical Contradiction?
- The Internet and Integrity
- Thinking Critically About Online Resources
- Ten Principles of Academic Integrity
- Informality in E-mail Communication
- Best Practices in Graduate Supervision