The GMCTE offers information and resources about grading and assessing students, as well as about assessing your own teaching practice.
- Grading and Assessment of Students: A definition of terms, and a quick guide to assessment, grading and rubrics, including an example of a rubric, and information and links about academic integrity:
- Assessing and Evaluating your Teaching Practice: Information for teachers at all levels about how and why to assess their teaching, including a brief introduction to SEEQ and formative assessment, to the role played by assessment in a teaching portfolio, and a selection of resources and links.
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR): An introduction to PLAR, including forms and links to PLAR sites in and outside of Canada.
- Links to Assessment Resources: Sites dedicated to the study of assessment and evaluation.
- Academic Integrity: The U of S strives to create a campus culture that values and celebrates academic honesty, and hosts Academic Integrity Awareness Week each year in October.