GMCTE Teaching Portfolio Resources
- A short introduction to the scholarship of teaching & learning philosophy that informs the use of teaching portfolios and gives step-by-step instructions for what to include in and how to assemble a portfolio.
ERIC Education Resources Information Center
- ERIC provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research.
Center for Academic Excellence
- From Portland State University, resources for assessment and portfolio development can be found on this site.
Amby's Work Site
- Administered by Amby Duncan-Carr, this site presents selected works of Martin Kimeldorf, who provides a wide range of examples and artifacts from his teaching career to illustrate the power of portfolios for enhancing career and personal development.
Dr. Helem Barrett's Favorite Links on Alternative Assessment and Electronic Portfolios
- Maintained by Dr. Helen Barrett, University of Alaska, this comprehensive site contains many links to bibliographies and other resources related to assessment. Check the Higher Education link for examples of learning and teaching portfolios.
Building a Teaching Portfolio
- Additional Resources (Congress 2007)