What do you need?
- Is your program or college considering a curriculum redesign?
- Do you have a course that is in need of an update?
- Are you a new instructor or faculty member looking for guidance about course design?
- Are you looking for new ways to effectively integrate technology in your teaching?
Employing good instructional design can help ensure that:
- your course matches your students' needs
- your learning outcomes are clearly stated, and are measurable
- you are optimally employing a variety of teaching and learning strategies
- your assessment matches your previously established outcomes
What can we do for you?
- You can meet with an instructional designer to assess your project and give you suggestions about a work plan and how to get started
- We can give you information about ID services available on campus, and put you in touch with people that can help
- The Centre’s in-house library has a number of titles about instructional design and course design
- We can locate other resources to help get you started
- The Centre offers various workshops about specific elements of course design, as well as a one-week intensive Course Design/Redesign Institute
For more information, contact the Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching Effectiveness, Room 50 Murray Building.
For Information about funds available for academic units to support curriculum innovation projects, click the link below: