What do you need?
- Is your program or college considering a curriculum redesign?
- Do you have a course that is in need of an update?
- Are you a new instructor or faculty member looking for guidance about course design?
- Are you looking for new ways to effectively integrate technology in your teaching?
Employing good instructional design can help ensure that:
- your course matches your students' needs
- your learning outcomes are clearly stated, and are measurable
- you are optimally employing a variety of teaching and learning strategies
- your assessment matches your previously established outcomes
What can we do for you?
- You can meet with an instructional designer to assess your project and give you suggestions about a work plan and how to get started
- We can give you information about ID services available on campus, and put you in touch with people that can help
- The Centre’s in-house library has a number of titles about instructional design and course design
- We can locate other resources to help get you started
- The Centre offers various workshops about specific elements of course design, as well as a one-week intensive Course Design/Redesign Institute
To learn more about the course design process, visit this page:
For more information, contact the Instructional Design Team at email@example.com, Room 50.5 Murray Building.
For Information about funds available for academic units to support curriculum innovation projects, click the link below: