The Gwenna Moss Center on Twitter

Points of Interest on Campus

College Building at dawn

The Peter MacKinnon Building

The College Building at the University of Saskatchewan is a National Historic Site of Canada. This historical College Building is an excellent example of university buildings in the classic Elizabethan shape in Collegiate Gothic style.  The College Building is also the home to the Museum of Antiquities (which is filled with Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Medieval artifacts), and one of the many campus art galleries.

Find it on campus

College Art Gallery

Campus Art Galleries

The University of Saskatchewan campus houses four art galleries, featuring items from the university collection, travelling exhibits and student works. Admission is free. Stop by and experience imaginative and innovative works from artists in Saskatoon, across Canada and around the world.

Kenderdine Gallery (2nd floor of Agriculture Building)

Gordon Snelgrove Gallery (Art & Art History Wing, Murray Building)

College Art Galleries (Peter McKinnon Building)

St. Thomas More Gallery (2nd floor of St. Thomas More College)

Dinosaurs in the Museum of Natural Sciences

Museum of Natural Sciences

Located in the Geology building, the Museum of Natural Sciences is designed to outline evolution throughout geological time, providing an integrated learning environment, with displays of living plants, animals, fossils, rocks and minerals.

Learn more

Find it on campus

U of S Observatory

 U of S Observatory

The campus observatory was constructed in 1928, and houses a 3 metre long refracting telescope with 6 inch diameter lens.

Learn more

Find it on campus

Little Stone School House

 Little Stone School House

The "Little Stone School House" or Victoria School House was originally built in 1888. It is pleasantly situated in a quiet spot on the University of Saskatchewan grounds, just off College Drive.

Learn more

Find it on campus

Atrium of the Agriculture Building

 Agriculture Building

The Agriculture Building was built in 1991 and upgraded in 2000. It is the first major building on campus clad with glass rather than brick or stone.  It is also home to several displays outlining the agricultural history of the priaries starting from pre-European agriculture to the end of the 20th Century.  It is also home to another of the campuses many Art Galleries.

Find it on campus

Palliser Garden Courtyard