Step 3: Reviewer Site Visit
The review panel will typically conduct a two-day site visit of the program between February 1 and April 30. During the site visit, the review panel will view relevant research and training facilities and will meet with the:
- dean of the college or the director of the school or centre responsible for the program under review;
- dean of the College of Graduate Studies and Research;
- provost and vice-president academic;
- head of the department (for departmentalized colleges);
- graduate chair and members of the graduate/research committee associated with the program;
- faculty associated with the program;
- graduate students in the programs under review; and
- other members of the university community as appropriate.
Reasonable costs associated with the site visit will be covered by a fund managed by Institutional Planning and Assessment.