Provinding a safe, clean space for parents and their children to use for breastfeeding, changing, feeding, relaxing, finding community, and more, the Comfort Room is available to all parents and caregivers on campus.
We are located in Thorvaldson, room 127
Parent group gathering Fridays, 12:00-1:00 pm.
Contact us for door key code.
Comfort Room Amenities
- Fridge with freezer, microwave, kettle, sink, dishes, cutlery, bottles, baby spoons,
- Couches, chairs, dining table and chairs, lamp, power outlets (with covers)
- Toys, diapers (limited sizes), washing basin,
- Parenting books, magazines, other resources, and
- A great environment to relax, spend time with children, and meet other parents on campus!