The PHP Club is a partnership that engages a community of post-secondary institutions working together with provincial school divisions, First Nations band schools, regional health authorities, communities, and independent practicing professionals, to provide career development experiences for high school students.
School division participation invites the school community of students, parents, guidance counsellors/career counsellors and school division coordinators to work together in a supportive role.
- Post-secondary participation engages staff participation and resources from the University of Regina, University of Saskatchewan, First Nations University of Canada, Native Access Program to Nursing (NAPN), and First Nations organizations to collaborate, provide information about post-secondary programs and admission requirements to students who are considering programs in medicine, nursing and pharmacy.
- Aboriginal organizations and communities invite the participation of elders to assist in the Pre-Health Professions Club cultural experience for First Nations and Métis students.
- Regional Health Authorities and private practice professionals invite the participation of students into their workplaces to provide mentorship experiences.
- Students explore health occupations and gain information about the labour market within the health sector.
Regional Health Authorities
- Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region, Sun Country Health Region, Mamawetan Churchill River, Keewatin Yatthe, and Parkland
- All Nations Healing Hospital
- Practicing Health Care Professionals
- Self-employed or salaried professionals in medicine, nursing and pharmacy.
- Holy Trinity School Division
- Horizon School Division
- Luther College High School
- Northern Lights School Division
- Prairie Valley School Division
- Regina Catholic School Division
- Regina Public School Division
- S.E. Cornerstone Public School Division
- File Hills Qu'Appelle Tribal Council
- Regina Qu'Appelle, Sun Country, Keewatin Yathee, Mamawetan Churchill River, Athabasca, and Parkland Health Region;
- All Nations Healing Hospital;
- Practicing Health Care Professionals and;
- Self-employed or salaried professionals in medicine, nursing, pharmacy and nutrition.