Job Information Forms (JIFs)
Form Completion Instructions
Job Information Forms are to be used to initiate or cease payment to employees of the University of Saskatchewan or personnel employed on research grants or other funds administered by the University of Saskatchewan.
- Select the appropriate Job Information Form (JIF). There are two versions of most forms. If you select "Work Online", you can complete the form online and then print it. These forms have drop down fields that facilitate completion. If you choose not to work online, select the "Print Template" version. This paper version of the form is designed to be used as a template that can be printed and photocopied (NOTE: The forms for sessional lecturers are in different formats than those listed above).
- Complete all areas that are not shaded.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are optional.
- Obtain the approval signature of the appropriate person (Dean/Department Head/Principal Investigator/Supervisor)
- Send the signed original and required attachments (e.g. Personal Information Form - PIF, Direct Deposit, TD1, Study Permit, Work Permit, etc.) to Human Resources by the appropriate Payroll Deadline. Refer to the Hiring Documentation Checklist for more information.
- Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Quick Reference Guides for more tips on completing these and other payroll related forms.