Microsoft Employee Advantage
The Microsoft Employee Advantage program allows eligible** U of S faculty and employees to download and install the latest Microsoft Office software on up to five personal devices—Windows or Macintosh computers and mobile devices—at no cost. The software includes full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other titles.
Download and install Microsoft Office software:
- Log in to PAWS with your NSID and password.
- Click the Microsoft Office for Employees link under the Employee tab on the left sidebar.
- Click the Install Office 365 button on the Microsoft Office for Employees channel.
- Follow the steps for downloading and installing the software.
Continue following the next three steps only if you are installing Microsoft Office on a Macintosh:
- Once you have downloaded and opened the Microsoft Office app you will be presented with a window offering three options:
- Enter product code
- Sign into a 365 subscription
- Continue trial
- Choose the second option: Sign into a 365 subscription.
- You will be prompted to enter your username: firstname.lastname@example.org and password: NSID password.
**To be eligible for Microsoft Employee Advantage, you must be covered by your college or department under Microsoft's Campus Agreement Program while employed at the U of S.