Place online orders for University of Saskatchewan or college/department branded stationery items. Have your exams confidentially printed and delivered.
We've recently introduced a new online ordering system for printed stationery items. Faculty and staff can now order custom University of Saskatchewan branded items such as business cards, letterhead and envelopes along with standard pre-printed campus maps, presentation folders and OMR exam forms.
Customers only require a CFOPAL to begin placing an order in the new system and deliveries or scheduled pick up options are avaialble. To place an order in the new system click the Place Order button below.
*If you have an order in progress with the previous online ordering system, you can still check the status of the order and view past order history by visiting the online ordering website. We will continue to keep this site up for the next few weeks until all orders have been processed through the system.
Please follow the below links to view step-by-step user guides for ordering each of the items available in the new system.
- Business card ordering instructions
- Letterhead ordering instructions
- Envelope ordering instructions
- Campus maps ordering instructions
- OMR forms ordering instructions
- Presentation folders ordering instructions
Requests for exam printing can be securely submitted in a PDF or MS Word document through the Exam Printing Request portal. All materials will be confidentially managed from production through to delivery. Prior to placing your first order, log in to Exam Printing Request Portal and create a new user profile. Detailed instructions for creating a new user profile can be found here.
Exam Printing Pricing
Standard exam printing charges include prepress, set up, printing, collating, binding and packaging. View a complete breakdown of exam printing pricing and options prior to placing your first order.
Booklets can be ordered through the University of Saskatchewan's Supreme Basics online store. Please use part number - examb-00 when placing your order.
OMR Exam Sheets
Printed OMR exam sheets can be purchased directly through the online stationery ordering form.
Exam Printing Deliveries
Orders for exam printing must be placed a minimum of three business days prior to the designated delivery date. Any order that is submitted with less than the three business day production timeline will be charged an additional “Rush Shipping” fee. Printing orders will be delivered directly to the building and room address provided in the order.
A University of Saskatchewan issued Procurement Card (PCard) is required to complete payment for all orders.
Exam Printing Price List
Pricing and Options
- Paper sizes and paper colours can be mixed within a single exam for the prices above. Exam printing that requires both coloured copy and black copy is available, however an additional charge is added to hand-collate the exams.
- Exams that require additional pre-press work will be priced at $75 per hour and charged in increments of one (1) minute. Print-ready files will not require any pre-press work.
- Single corner stapling of the whole exam or part of exam is $.05 per staple. Additional stapling will be charged for special assembly based on the effort required.
- Completed exam print jobs shall be delivered to the campus location identified at time of order for the fee of $10.00 per order. When high volumes of exams are being delivered, an hourly rate may be applied, resulting in a lower fee per order.
Print and Graphic Design
College or department communicators can help arrange the appropriate services for custom print or graphic design services. Find a complete list of college and department communicators here, or if the college or department does not have a communicator, please contact Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-966-6607.
Course Packages and Lab Manuals
Orders for the printing of course packs and lab manuals for sale through Retail Services can be submitted through the Faculty Textbook Adoption Form located on the bookstore’s website.