Change your Password (PIN)
On Your Desk Phone
- Press the Messages button on your desk phone.
- Enter your PIN when prompted.
- Follow the menu prompts to change your greeting.
- Menu choices 4 followed by 3 and followed by 1 will take you to the Change PIN option.
On the Web (use this option if you’ve forgotten your PIN, or it has expired):
- Navigate to the Cisco Personal Communications Assistant at voicemail.usask.ca.
- Login with your NSID.
- Choose the Messaging Assistant.
- From the Passwords menu, choose Change PIN.
Last modified on